Recipe: millet with pumpkin – cooking in layers
100 gr. of millet (dose for two) are seasoned with a pinch of salt
- First layer – onion into cubes
- Second layer – pumpkin chopped into cubes or slices
- Third layer – millet is put (not soaked but put from above)
- Chopped parsley
- 2 – 3 slices of finely chopped fresh ginger
- A little turmeric, and in the end,
- 1 wooden spoon of tahini, can be added.
*Wash millet in three leads, just like the rise and all the other cereals are washed, and stir clockwise and vice versa.
*Chop parsley from the leaves to the arms and for four portions, put a grip of parsley.
*Grate ginger or chop 3 slices of fresh ginger.
*Put water on the walls of the pot and cook on low heat for about 30 minutes.