3 onion heads
8-10 champignon mushrooms
100 gr . tofu
4 pinches of sea salt
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon cold pressed sesame oil ( not necessary )
50 ml . water
This dish is cooked in layers
* Put 50 ml.of water in a pot .Clean and cut the onion into crescents and place them in the pot with water as a first layer .
* Allow to cook on low heat for 10 minutes .
* Wash the mushrooms, cut them into pieces and add them into the pot as the fourth layer after the vegetables are cooked . Allow them to cook for another 10 min .
* 5 minutes before it’s done, add 4 pinches of sea salt, the cubes of tofu , 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley and finely chopped garlic . You can add a tablespoon oil from above , but it is not necessary.
* At the end mix all the ingredients to get an energy balanced meal.