*Spirulina is a cyan freshwater algae which grows in the southern lakes and ponds worldwide.
*Spirulina got its name because of its spiral shape.
*It is one of the oldest residents on the planet Earth.
*It is rich in protein, minerals and other nutrients, therefore some of its proponents claim that it could solve the problem with famine in the world, supplying people with all the nutrients.
*Two most popular types of spirulina which are used in human nutrition are spirulina maxima I spirulina platnsis.
Spirulina – reach source of nutrients
*Contains 60 per cent of protein.
*18 amino acids.
*Vitamins A, C, E, D and B.
*Because of the large amounts of vitamin B12, helps the nervous system to develop properly and helps the metabolism in every cell of the organism.
*Contains minerals, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium.
*It is rich in chlorophyll, which contributes to a better blood count, balances the PH value, and helps the ejection of toxins from the organism.
17 medicinal properties shaped in a spiral
1. Prevents inflammations and allergies.
2. Nourishes the body with the necessary nutrients.
3. Reduces the risk of cancer and temporary aging.
4. Increases the level of energy, relieves stress, insomnia, anxiety and depression.
5. Lowers high blood pressure.
6. Helps those with diabetes, balances sugar in the blood.
7. Prevents arthritis and rheumatism, because of its incredible power to stop the inflammatory processes in the organism.
8. Speeds up metabolism.
9. Improves the blood count.
10. Removes cellulite and stimulates weight loss.
11. Protects the body from radiation.
12. Helps during PMS.
13. Improves concentration and memory.
14. Cleanse the organism of toxins, binds to heavy metals and then it ejects them from the body.
15. It is the richest source of beta carotene (it contains ten time times more beta carotene than carrots), which is indispensable in the fight against free radicals.
16. Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood.
17. It is an excellent additive in the nutrition of vegetarians and vegans, because it contains more protein than meat.
*It can be used by pregnant women and kids also.