A delicious vegetable soup easy to prepare
1 head onion
7 broccoli florettes
1 teaspoon sea salt
or homemade spice
700 ml. of water
* Clean the onions and cut them into crescents or cubes.
* Wash, clean and cut the carrots of your choice and put them in the pot.
* Based the carrots add the zucchini crescents.
* Add the broccoli florettes on the zucchini and pour the water on the walls of the pot taking care not to break the ranks.
* Allow to boil for 15 minutes.
* 5 minutes before it’s done add a teaspoon of sea salt or homemade spice. You can also add a finely chopped parsley.