A simple onion soup recipe
3 heads onions
600 ml. water
finely chopped parsley
* Clean the onions, cut them into crescents and place them in a pot.
* Clean the carrots and cut them into ellipses, cut the ellipses into strips and add them into the pot.
* Add 600 ml. of water in a pot, close the lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
* 5 minutes before it’s done add a teaspoon of homemade spice.
* Before serving the soup you can add half a teaspoon of miso paste. You can add finely chopped parsley, but it is not necessarily.
This a simple and easy to prepare soup and it’s good for your health because of its ingredients. Onions and carrots are vegetables that have a cleansing effect on the body.