Balanced broccoli soup cooked in layers
2 onion heads
4 rounds of celery root
6 rounds of parsnip root
1 piece of pumpkin
4 pinches of sea salt
1 teaspoon ground sesame seeds (optional )
½ teaspoon of grated ginger
½ bunch of parsley
Preparation – Cooking in layers
1. First layer – Cut the onions into crescents and place them in a pot .
2. Chop the celery root and parsnips root into cubes and place them on the onions as a second layer .
3. Cut the carrots into crescents and place them in the pot as a third layer .
* Add 600 ml . water, allow to boil for 10 minutes, then add 4 pinches of sea salt
4. Add broccoli as a fourth layer , and
5. smashed pumpkin soften on a steam. That will be the fifth layer .
*Allow to boil for another 3 minutes to soften the broccoli and remove the pot from the fire .
Finally add ground sesame seeds ( optional ) and finely chopped ginger and parsley . After 3-4 minutes , mix all ingredients to smooth energy.
Serve the soup and enjoy the taste !
*Broccoli is the best anti-stress vegetables. It reduces stress, improves mood, and is recommended for all persons who are under stress, and the athletes and children developing in need, in this period of growth and development of the body, stronger diet rich vitamins, minerals and salts and other useful and necessary nutrients.