Barley malt balls : healthy dessert for all ages
100 gr . puffed rice
100 gr . chopped dried apricots
100 gr . hulled pumpkin seeds
100 gr . sesame
3 tablespoons of barley malt extract
* Bake the pumpkin seeds in a heated pot 3-4 minutes and leave them in a bowl to cool .
* Bake the sesame 3-4 minutes and crushed them in the suribachi . Then leave them in the bowl with the pumpkin seeds .
* Wash and finely chop the dried apricots , then add them to the bowl with the pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds .
* Add the expanded rice and mix all ingredients .
* Place 3 tablespoons of of barley malt extract in a hot pot to melt, so that when you lift the spoon to drag you feel that thread .
* Add all ingredients in a pot and mix with barley extract malt . From the resulting mixture with wet hands create balls .