Barley Soup – excellent choice for dinner
2 onion heads
4 rounds parsnips
4 rounds celery root
½ cup of orange lentils
½ cup of barley
pinch of turmeric
1 round finely chopped ginger
3 pinches of Himalayan salt
finely chopped parsley
Wash and clean all ingredients before you cook them .
* This soup is cooked in layers .
* Third layer – carrots. Cut the carrots into cubes and place them in the pot on the parsnips and celery .
* Fourth layer – orange lentils. Clean and wash the orange lentils and put them on the carrots.
* Fifth layer – barley. Clean and wash the barley and put it in the pot on the orange lentils .
* Pour water to cover the barley and leave it to boil for 40-60 minutes on low heat .
10 minutes before it is ready add a little turmeric , finely chopped ginger, salt and finely chopped parsley .
Eat well, sleep well.