3 heads onions
3 tablespoons cold pressed oil
1 tea spoon of homemade spice or sea salt
3 cloves of garlic
* Wash Swiss chard leaves and leave them10 minutes in a cold water with 1-2 teaspoon of sodium hydrogen carbonate. After 10 minutes wash one sheet at a time.
* While the Swiss chard leaves are in water, put 3 tablespoons of cold pressed oil in a pot.
* Cut 3 heads onionon in halves ,crescents them and arrange them in a skillet.
* Cut 3 carrots at an angle of 45 degrees in the form of ellipses and pit them over the onions.
* Put the handles of Swiss chard leaves cut at an angle of 45 degrees above the carrot.
* Add 50-100 ml. water and cook 10 minutes.
* Wash the Swiss chard leaves and cut them the middle,
then put the left half on the right
and cut the leaves at an angle of 45 degrees, taking care not to damage the sinews of Swiss chard.
Put the ready cut Swiss chard on the handles of the Swiss chard.
* add 1 teaspoon of homemade spice or sea salt
* 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
* Cook another 10 minutes.
* Put the beetroot on steam to become soft. Remove the middle of the beetroot and fill it with the prepared filling Swiss chard, carrots and onions.
* We can think of various side dish, but this time combined with cooked rice and millet, and beetroot salad.