Beneficial green beans stew
300 gr. green beans
2 tablespoons of cooked brown rice
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon cold pressed oil
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
* Clean the green beans and place them in a pot to boil for 15 minutes with open lid.
* Boil brown rice per normal procedure.
* Clean and chop carrot into ovals. Place the chopped carrot in the pot.
* Clean and chop the celery into cubes. Add the celery, on the carrots.
* Add the boiled green beans.
* Add the chopped tomato.
* Add water and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
* Add the boiled rice and
* sea salt.
* a teaspoon of coriander and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
* You can add finely chopped parsley but it is not necessary.
Delicious and healthy green beans stew, you gonna like it.