Bloomed cauliflower soup recipe
600 ml. water
1 teaspoon homemade spice or sea salt
lemon juice (optional)
* Clean the onion, cut it to crescents and place them in a pot.
* Wash and clean the zucchini. Cutthe zucchini into cubes and place the onions in a skillet.
* Place cleaned and washed cauliflower in the pot and
* Add 600 ml. water and allow the ingredients to cook 15 minutes.
* 5 minutes before it done, add a teaspoon of homemade spice or sea salt.
* Add finely chopped parsley (optional).
* You can add lemon juice, but not required.
I am sure you will enjoy the taste of this healthy and beautifully bloomed cauliflower soup.