Broccoli salad with Brussels sprouts
10 pieces of Brussels sprouts
6 rounds of daikon ( white radish)
3 rounds of purple cabbage
2 pinches of sea salt
2 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil ( not necessary )
½ lemon ( juice of ½ lemon )
* Wash the broccoli and divide into florets .
* Wash and cut the daikon into 6 circles, and circles into cubes .
* Wash the carrot and cut it into crescents .
* Place all ingredients to soften on a steam for 3-5 minutes . Once cooled pour into a bowl .
* Wash , clean and dice the purple cabbage into pieces and add to bowl with vegetables .
* Add two pinches of sea salt , juice of ½ lemon and 2 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil ( not necessary ) .
* Mix all ingredients and allow 5-10 minutes to soak in lemon juice .