How to make brown rice tea
1 cup of brown (integral)rice
10-12 cups of water
A pinch of sea salt
A drop of tamari sauce
* Wash the rice with cold water.
* Constantly stirring and frying in the pan, until the rice get golden color.
* Add 10-12 cups water 1 cup rice.
* Once you boil, let it boil over low heat for 15-30 minutes.
* Add a pinch of sea salt while cooking.
* Strain tea through gauze and well press the liquid.
* You can add the remaining rice to other foods like soup.
* Before serving tea , add a drop of tamari sauce in a cup with tea.
The use of the rice tea
* This tea is good for babies who have a high temperature, but in this case does not put salt nor drop of tamari sauce in tea.
* Rice tea is great for any adult, especially in the summer because it normalize body temperature.
* Can be used for all kinds of diseases. It has especially beneficial act against constipation, diarrhea or chronic headache.