Brussels sprout salad with broccoli dressing
20 pieces of Brussels sprout
1 teaspoon unrefined sunflower oil
1 pinch Himalayan salt
A cup of broccoli dressing
* Clean and wash Brussels sprouts and carrot and place them to the steam to soften for 3 minutes .
* Put the softened Brussels sprouts in a bowl and add a little Himalayan salt, 1 teaspoon unrefined sunflower oil and a cup of broccoli dressing . Mix all ingredients and serve on your prospect.
* This salad can be combined with many dishes or served as a garnish .
How to make Broccoli dressing
1 head broccoli
1 tablespoon mustard
½ lemon ( juice of ½ lemon )
200 – 250 ml . water
½ tea spoon of Himalayan salt
1 clove garlic (optional)
* Wash and clean the broccoli and separate the florets . Put the broccoli florets on steam for 3-5 minutes to soften and allow them to cool .
* Put the chilled broccoli florets in a blender . Depending on how thick you want the dressing to be add 200 or 250 ml. water. Then add salt , mustard , lemon juice, a clove of garlic and oil . Blend all ingredients for 2-3 minutes .