Buckwheat and green peas are a good healthy combination for your bones
1 onion head
300 gr. green peas
150 gr . buckwheat
650 ml. of water
4 pinches of sea salt
½ a teaspoon turmeric
* Put water in bottom of a pot .
* Cut the onion head into cubes and place them in a pot with water .
* Wash and clean the carrots. Cut them into ovals first , then into cubes and place them in the pot .
* Put washed pea over the carrot as the third layer .
* Clean and wash lentils and place the peas as fourth layer .
* Finally add 650ml . Pour the water slowly along the walls of the pot , so as not to break ranks .
* Allow to cook for 30 minutes .
* 10 minutes before it is ready , add the salt , turmeric and pour a little soy sauce .