Bulgur salad recipe
1 cup of bulgur
2 cups of hot water
1 purple onion head
1 bunch of parsley
1/2 lemon (juice of 1/2 a lemon)
3 pinches of sea or Himalayan salt
* Wash the bulgur and put it in hot water 30-45 minutes to absorb the water and soften. After 30-45 minutes drain the bulgur and place it in a bowl,
* Peel the onion , chop it into cubes and add to the bowl with bulgur.
* Wash and chop the parsley and add to the bowl with the remaining ingredients.
* Add 3 pinches of Himalayan or sea salt or gomasio.
* Mix all ingredients and serve it immediately.