Cabbage salad with incredibly delicious celery dressing
1/2 fresh purple red cabbage
1/4 fresh cabbage
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* Chop the cabbages and carrots into thin slices and place them in a bowl or container .
* Salt the ingredients and mix them .
2 teaspoon mustard
1/2 cup of oil
½ cup water
1/2 tea spoon of sea salt
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
* Wash ,clean and cut the celery root and place it on the steam to soften for 5 to 7 minutes .
* Once cooled , place the celery in a blender .
* Add the cold pressed oil
* Add the water ,
* Add the mustard .
* Add lemon juice
* Add salt and garlic and bland it for 3-4 minutes .
Once done add 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill and pour a part of the dressing on the ingredients for the salad. Pour the remaining dressing over the salad and serve the mix.