3 cups oat flakes
6 carrots or 2 pieces of pumpkin (soften on a steam)
250 gr . chopped dried figs
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of sea salt
200-250 ml . apple juice , to be kneaded
Mix all ingredients and leave them in a bowl 15-20 minutes .
Then put the mixture on the baking paper in a pan with 30cm diameter to bake in oven for 40 minutes .
Ingredients for the filling
1 liter of rice milk
5 tablespoons rice flour
200 gr . crushed walnuts
3 tablespoons fig jam ( homemade )
3 carrots (grated)
5-6 carrots cut into circles or ellipses
( for the cake part of the cake is enough carrots 3-4 )
* Place rice milk in a pot to boil on low heat.
* Place 300-400 ml . of rice milk in a bowl and put 5 tablespoons of rice flour in it . Mix and gradually add the rice flour dissolved in rice milk . Mix everything until the flour is absorbed . Than allow to cool.
* Put the grated carrots in a pan with 1 tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil to soften for 3-5 minutes . Allow to cool .
* Once everything is cool add the crushed walnuts into the pot with cooked rice flour , add the grated carrots and mix well .
* Cut 3-4 carrots into ellipses or circles and place them on steam for 3-5 minutes to soften . Allow to cool. They are for cake decoration.
Cut the baked dough in half carefully to get two cakes . Coat the inside of the cake with three tablespoons of homemade fig jam . Then pour the filling with boiled rice flour , ground walnuts and grated carrots .
Place the other half of the filling over the cake and fill the entire cake with the same filling .
Finally arrange the cake with the carrot ellipses or circles .