Carrot stew recipe
1 stalk celery
½ bunch of parsley
1 l. water
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cold pressed oil (optional)
* Clean the carrots and celery and then grate them.
* Put the grated carrots and celery in the hot pot and let them cook (with or without oil) 5 minutes.
* Add a liter of water and cook for 15 minutes.
* 5 minutes before it is done add the finely chopped parsley,
* Add a teaspoon of sea salt.
* Add a teaspoon of turmeric.
* Serve it in a bowl.You can salt the finely parsley, or you can put some leafs of basil.