Cauliflower mashed with millet
2 onion heads
cauliflower flowers to cover onions
½ cup of millet
1 tablespoon tahini
4 pinches of sea salt
250-500 ml . soy yogurt
water to cover the ingredients
* Clean and chop the onion into cubes and place them in a pot as a first layer .
* Place the cauliflower onion flowers as a second layer .
* Clean and wash the millet and place it as the third layer of the cauliflower .
* Put as much water as it is necessary to cover the ingredients . Let it boil on low heat for 30 minutes .
* 10 minutes before it is done add 4 pinches of salt.
* Add 1 tablespoon tahini and 250-500 ml . soy yogurt .
* You can add a little turmeric , and 2 cloves of garlic but it is not necessarily .
* At the end smash all the ingredients and make a mashed
* This mashed cauliflower with millet can be combined with many other dishes and serve as garnish .