1 cup cooked chickpeas
1 purple onion
6 circles daikon
4 pinches of sea salt
1 tea spoon of sesame oil (cold pressed)
1 lemon ( juice of 1 lemon )
a few basil leaves
* Wash and clean carrot and daikon . Cut them into cubes and place them on steam for 2 minutes to soften .
* Clean the leek and onion and cut them . Cut the onion into cubes and leek into ellipses .
* Place the boiled chickpeas in a bowl and add the cubes of daikon , carrots , onions and leeks .
* Add 4 pinches of sea salt , one tea spoon ful of cold pressed sesame oil , lemon juice and a few basil leaves .
* Mix all ingredients and enjoy the taste of the salad .
*Chickpeas are a great source of manganese, iron, calcium, zinc and a lot of vitamins.