Corn meal with vegetables: a rich source of dietary fiber, iron and phosphorus
1 teaspoon salt
100ml. homemade sauce
of crushed tomatoes, onions and green peppers
*Cook polenta as much as you plan to eat. While it is cool prepare sunflower seeds.
* Put sunflower seeds in a hot pot to bake 5 minutes and stir continuously so you do not burn them.
* Let it cool, then place them in the suribachi and crush them.
* Put 1 teaspoon salt in the hot pot, bake it and place it in the suribachi.
* Than put the sesame seeds in the hot pot and bake 5 minutes with continuous stirring.
* Let it cool, then pour it into suribachi where you put salt and crush them to merge with the salt.
* Once done, pour the sesame salt on the crushed sunflower and mix them.
* Make the forms of boiled corn meal of your choice and place them in a bowl with mixed sesame salt and sunflower seeds.
* Put them in the pot to bake them on a low heat, then
put it back into the bowl with the crushed sesame salt and sunflower seeds.
* Cut zucchini and fry it slightly to soften.
* Cut the pepper and fry it slightly to soften and put homemade sauce on it, (made of ground tomato, onion and green pepper).
* Serve all this adding slices of tomato and half a fresh cucumber.