Creamy cauliflower salad
½ cauliflower head
½ onion head
1 cube tofu
4 rounds of daikon
2 pieces of green garlic
½ a bouquet of parsley
3 tablespoons cooked brown rice
2 pinches of sea or Himalayan salt
2 tablespoons olive oil (cold pressed)
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
* Put the soy yogurt in a blender.
Place the cooled cauliflower in a blender.
* Cut a head of onion into cubes and add it in a blender.
* Add 4 rounds of daikon to the blender.
* Cut two cloves of garlic and add the cubes into blender.
* Cut tofu into cubes and add to the blender.
* Cut cucumber into cubes and add it to the blender.
* Add the chopped parsley.
* Add the 3 tablespoons of cooked rice.
* Add a pinch of sea salt,
* Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
* Add a tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional).
*Blend the entire mixture and combine with your favorite dishes.