Creamy mushroom soup
8 mushrooms (champignons)
1 onion head
4 tablespoons of tomato juice
1 clove of garlic
4 pinches of sea salt
1 teaspoon cold pressed sesame oil
2 pinches oregano
500 ml . water.
* Boil brown rice , barley and oats together .
* Clean the onions and cut them into pieces and place them in pot .
* Clean and slice the mushrooms and place them in the same pot with 100-150ml of water to boil 3-5 minutes . Add 4 tablespoons of tomato juice , 2 pinches of oregano and a clove of garlic . Allow to cool.
* Put 6 tablespoons of boiled brown rice,barley and oats in a blender and add 300-350 ml . water. Blend them for 2 minutes . Then add the onions , mushrooms , tomatoes and garlic in a blender and blend another 2 minutes .
* Pour the mixture into the pot to boil for 2 minutes . If it is necessary , add a little water if you want the soup not to be very thick and remove it from the fire as soon as it boiled.
* Serve the soup hot combined with a few mushrooms .