Crescents of onions with Oyster mushrooms
for 4 persons
3 heads onions
400 gr. mushrooms
50-100 ml. water
2 tablespoons cold pressed oil
pinch homemade spice or sea salt
wheat with brown rice,
3 rounds breaded celery
1 carrot steam
1 small cauliflower flower
* Cut onion into crescents and place in pot with 50-100 ml. water.
* Gently separate piece by piece from each Oyster mushroom and put them in the pot with the onion .Leave it to cook 30 minutes.
* 10 minutes before it’s done, put 1 pinch homemade spice or sea salt and add 2 tablespoons cold pressed oil.
* Put on steam cooking grid circles of cut root of celery, 1 carrot and 1 small cauliflower flower.
* Close the pot and leave the vegetables to soften while mushrooms be ready.
Decorated according to the current inspiration.