Curative juice of pears and pineapple
to calm the inflammation of the gall bladder and dissolving gallstones
3 pears and
3 circles of pineapple
* Wash and clean the pears.
* Cut the pears into pieces.
* Clean the pineapple, cut into circles, and then cut the pineapple circles into smaller pieces.
* Put the pieces of pears and pineapple in a juicer.
* If you drink this juice for inflammation of the bile or dissolving gallstones, drink it 2-3 times a day for 4-6 weeks.
* The juice therapy has no side effects, so it can be extended.
* You can use this curative cocktail of pears and pineapple as a refreshing drink during the summer days, diluted with equal parts of water and a little ice.