Daikon sandwiches with rukola
Ingredients for 2 sandwiches
4 ellipses of daikon
½ bouquet rukola
1 head onion
* Cut the daikon to ellipses. Place the beetroot and ellipses of daikon in a pot to cook on steam to soften 10 minutes.
* Put the soften daikon in hot oil for few minutes.
*Put the rukola in a hot oil to soften, for a 3-5 minutes.
* Cut onion into circles and place them in hot oil to soften.
* Make a salad from the soften beetroot.
* Put a ½ teaspoon miso paste on the ellipse of the fried daikon.
* Put a few onion rings on the paste.
* Put some soften rukola on the onion rings.
* Close the sandwich with another fried ellipse. Repeat the same procedure for the second sandwich.
* Salt the sandwiches with gomasio (sesame salt).
* As a garnish in the bowl you can add what remains of fried rukola, onions and the refreshing salad of beetroot.