Delicious daikon burgers
5 green onions or 3 onion heads
2 roots of daikon
2 tablespoons of cold pressed oil
50-100 ml water
2-3 pinches of sea salt
3 tablespoons of cooked brown rice or whole wheat
100 gr. breadcrumbs
50 gr. sesame seeds
* Put 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pot.
* Cut the young onions and young garlic from the fins to the head.
* Cut the carrots into cubes and add the onions and garlic.
* Cut the daikon into cubes and add on the carrots.
* Add 50 -100 ml. water and leave it on low heat for 20-25 min. to cook.
* 5 minutes before it is over add 3 tablespoons of cooked brown or 3-4 tablespoons of flour, instead of cooked rice.
* Once you mix the mixture, shape it like burgers.
* Put the burgers in the breadcrumbs mixed with the sesame seeds and sea salt and fry them over low heat until crisp.
Enjoy the taste!