Ingredients for dressing
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 bunch of parsley
3 tablespoons roasted sesame
500 ml. soy yogurt
2 pinches of sea salt
2 tablespoons soy sauce
* Clean the carrots and grate them .
* Place them in a pot with 1 tablespoon hot sesame oil to fry it for 2-3 minutes and add 2 pinches of salt and water to cover the carrots.
* Allow it to boil for 10-15 minutes.
* 5 minutes before it’s done add the finely chopped garlic, chopped parsley and the 3 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds.
½ fresh cabbage
3 tablespoons oil of your choice
1 teaspoon turmeric
3 pinches of sea salt
* Clean the cabbage and dice it into thin slices. Place the slices in a pot with hot oil to soften for 5 min.
* Arrange it in a pan. Cover the bottom of the pot with the soft cabbage and cover it with the dressing. Then place another layer of cabbage and cover it with the dressing.
* Pour soy yogurt and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
* Place the pot in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. (not necessarily)
* When the cabbage is ready, you can cut it into pieces and combine it with vegetables and rice.