Humus – creamy salad of chickpeas
Cooked chickpeas – half blender
1 teaspoon sea salt
Water – to cover the beans
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons mustard
1 tablespoon tahini
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
Parsley – a whole bunch of big chopped
* Wash the chickpeas and live them in the water all night.
* The next day, put protruding chickpeas to boil for 35-45 minutes.
put the boiled chickpeas in a blender.
* water to cover the grains
* Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt
* 2 teaspoon mustard
* 1 tablespoon tahini
* 2-3 cloves of garlic
* 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
and eventually add a large chopped parsley.
* Humus should be well blended, to be smooth.