Delicious mushroom pizza recipe
Ingredients for dough
4 cups whole wheat flour
250-300 ml . water
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
1 cup of unrefined sunflower oil
Preparation of dough
* Rub the flour and unrefined sunflower oil with hands until the flour doesn’t absorb the oil .The dough should be crumbly .
* Then add the water little by little while kneading the dough . The dough must has a mean density to be neither hard nor soft .
* Live the dough to stand for 30-40 minutes .
Ingredients for the filling
400 gr. mushrooms
5 large tomatoes
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil
* Cover the pan with a diameter of 30cm . with baking paper and place the dough . Arrange it so that it is evenly throughout the pan .
* Pour the tomatoes on the dough.
* Place the pizza to bake 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 Co .
* 5-10 minutes before it is ready, decorate the pizza with large pieces of tomato and return it to the oven.
Simple, quick and easy to prepare, even easier to eat.
Enjoy the taste of homemade macrobiotic/vegan pizza.