Delicious okra salad
300 gr. okra
1 tablespoon cold pressed oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 pinch of sea salt
6 purple basil leaves
* Clean and wash the okra and put them in a steam cooking pot to soften for 10-15 minutes.
* Clean and wash the carrots . Place them in a pot and cook them on steam for 7-10 minutes to soften.
* When they are softened leave them to cool.
* Cut the softened carrots into crescents and circles.
* Add the softened okra.
* Add finely chopped garlic and the six purple basil leaves.
* Add 2 pinches of sea salt.
* Add 1 tablespoon of cold pressed oil.
* Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Mix all ingredients and leave in a bowl 15-20 minutes to soak up the juices.
Then enjoy the taste and feel as health overtakes your body through the food you consume.
7 benefits of consuming okra:
*Stabilizes blood sugar level
*Lowers cholesterol level
*Keeps the intestinal tract healthy
*Feeds the good bacteria residing in all of us.