Delicious onion pizza recipe
Ingredients for dough
4 cups whole wheat flour
250-300 ml . water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup of unrefined sunflower oil
Preparation of dough
* Rub the flour and unrefined sunflower oil with hands until the flour doesn’t absorb the oil .The dough should be crumbly .
* Then add the water little by little while kneading the dough . The dough must has a mean density to be neither hard nor soft .
* Live the dough to stand for 30-40 minutes .
200 gr. mushrooms
7 large tomatoes
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil
*Cut the onions into crescents and put them in the pot to soften 5-7 minutes and finally add ½ a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon unrefined sunflower oil(optional).
* Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes . Put them in a separate pot to soften for 10 minutes . 5 minutes before it is ready , add ½ a teaspoon salt and oregano.
* Cover the pan with a diameter of 30 cm . with baking paper and place the dough . Arrange it so that it is evenly throughout the pan .
* Add the mushrooms and put a little oregano.
* Place the pizza to bake 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 Co .
* 5-10 minutes before it is ready, decorate the pizza with large pieces (circles) of violet onion and return it to the oven.
Healthy, quick and easy to prepare but, of course, it is always easier to eat.