Delicious yellow wax bean with vegetables
400 gr . yellow wax beans
6 rounds of celery root
1 purple onion head
2 tablespoons olive oil
150 ml. tomato juice (optional)
2 cloves of garlic
a bunch finally chopped parsley
* Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot.
* Cut the onion into crescents or cubes and add in the pot with olive oil.
* Wash the carrots and cut into strips or cubes and place in the pot.
* Clean the celery , cut it into cubes and put it in the pot
* Clean the yellow wax beans and wash it , then put it in a pot .
* Add water and leave the vegetables to cook for 20-30 minutes.
* 10 minutes before it is ready add salt, tomato juice, 4 tablespoons of cooked rice(optional), finally chopped garlic and a bunch of finally chopped parsley.
*When it is ready mix all ingredients and serve it with broccoli and broccoli dressing.