“Energy 2 “ – tasty green smooth mixture for breakfast
2 Swiss chard leaves
2 tablespoons cooked brown rice
1 cup of “Lenko”
( natural beverage from flaxseed )
* Pour 1 cup of Lenko in a blender .
* Wash , peel and clean the apples and the avocado. Cut them into pieces and place them in the blender
* Wash the Swiss chard leaves and leave them 7-10 minutes in a water with soda bicarbonate . After 10 minutes rinse the leaves . I do this to protect against parasites.
* You can use raw Swiss chard leaves , or you can use this procedure: put water in a pot and add 1 teaspoon of sea salt . Once you boil it remove the pot from the fire , and then , put the Swiss chard leafs in water for 1-2 seconds and after that put them under running cold water.
* Add the Swiss chard leaves in a blender and mix them until you get a smooth mixture .
* Finally add 2-3 tablespoons of cooked rice .
* This healthy green smooth mixture can be your breakfast.