Fig smoothie recipe
3-5 figs (dried or fresh)
50-100 ml. water
* Wash and clean the figs and kiwi. Place them in a blender.
* Add 50-100 ml. water and blend until you get smoothie.
7 facts about why the fig is called a “holy fruit”
1. Fig, stimulates the work of intestinal.
2. Regulates cell metabolism because of the rich content of potassium.
3. Stimulates the brain work and improves concentration.
4. The antioxidant effect of vitamins strengthens the immune system.
5. The presence of polyphenol prevents cancer.
6. Helps with inflammation of upper respiratory tract.
7. Presence of magnesium, potassium, glucose, and tryptophan improves your mood.