Celery root filled with quinoa, millet and zucchini
Recipe for 4 persons
1 small cup of coffee, quinoa
1 small cup of coffee, millet
2 cups of water
2 tablespoons cold pressed oil
1 teaspoon homemade spice
½ bunch of parsley
* Put the celery root in a steam pot to soften with other root vegetables, carrots, parsnips and daikon 20-25 min. When it soften leave it in a plate to cool.
* Put broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini, in the steam cooking pot to softened for 5-7 min.
* In another pot, put 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed oil.
* Add leeks cut into cubes.
* Add washed millet.
* Add washed quinoa and zucchini cut into cubes.
*Add 2 cups of water on the walls of the pot to cover the vegetables and whole grains. Cook 10 minutes over low heat, then remove the pot from the fire and leave another 15-20 minutes to boil vegetables and whole grains.
* 5 minutes before it is done add a teaspoon of homemade spice.
* Add finely chopped parsley. Mix everything and leave another 5-10 minutes to merge.
* Carved celery root in the middle.
* Add soy sauce and fill the inside of the celery root with filling.
* In the prepared dish arrange the vegetables steam. Salted with sea salt or spice, add a little oil and apple cider vinegar or lemon.