Friendly salad made of nectarines and arugula
2 bouquets arugula
20 gr. sesame
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive
oil cold pressed
1 tea spoon of sea salt
* Wash and drain the arugula and place it in a bowl.
* Mix water and salt and let them soaked 10 minutes. Then add the lemon juice.
* Bake sesame seeds in a hot pot without oil and squash them in a suribachi with a little sea salt to get sesame salt (gomasio).
* Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients.
* Salted ingredients with sesame salt (gomasio) and mix all ingredients.
You will enjoy the harmonious friendship between nectarines and arugula transferred into salad.