Preparing ginger tea
as a cold prevention
Ginger is mostly used as a medicine for cold and for better blood circulation. When we have fever or any other symptoms of cold, preparing and drinking ginger tea will help us get warm.
*Ginger tea is prepared by boiling about ten pieces peeled and sliced ginger in half a liter of water.
* We leave it for 10 minutes and then we filter it.
* We can add honey or lemon in the tea in order to give flavor.
* We should use the bath for 20 minutes.
Refreshing soup with fresh ginger
* 100 grams integral spaghetti
* 1 onion
* 2-3 carots
* ½ parsnip
* ½ celery root
* 3 arlics
* 4 small pieces of wakame algae
* 1 palmful chopped parsley
* 1 palmful chopped celery leaves
* 4 spoons soya sauce
* 1 piece ginger rhizomes
* chili powder (if you like)
* white pepper (if you like)
* Chop the celery, carrots and parsnip, and cut the onion in bigger pieces. Grind the arlics and put them in a pressure cooker together with the prepared vegetables. Pour 4 glasses of water. Add the algae and the soya sauce. If you like spicy food you can add little chili powder.
Close the cooker and boil for 5-10 minutes from the moment the cooker acquires pressure.
Let off the steam of the cooker, open it up and put it back to heat until it boils.
Break the spaghetti and add them in the soup.
Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Peel and grind the ginger and then squeeze it with fingers to get 2 spoons ginger juice. Add the juice in it and serve the soup hot, scattered with parsley and celery.