* 500 g flour
* 800 ml water
* 40 ml olive oil
* 1 egg
* 2 teaspoons of salt
* 1 teaspoon of sugar
1.Mix all ingredients in a bowl. The dough should be similar to that for pancakes.Leave it for an hour.
2. Мoisten the pan in which you bake the gjomleze with oil, and place it in the oven, 240 degrees, to heat well.
3. Тake a peace of the mixture with a large soup spoon and pour the mixture into the pan to make a thin layer pancake. Bake until they get crunchy crust.
4. Remove the pan, put a little oil in the crunchy crust and pour a thin layer of mixture again. Return the pan in the oven and bake it again until you get a nice crunchy crust.
5. Continue to pour from the dough and bake, but now only including upper heater oven with the oven door slightly open. If you wish you can Upon grated cheese.
6. Lastly, cut the gjomleze into pieces, spread them with olive oil and bake them for another few minutes or until you get a golden-brown color.
7. Allow to cool slightly and serve with a cup of soy yogurt, yogurt, cheese, ajvar etc.
*The described recipe is for Gjomleze roast in the oven.
*Traditional Gjomleze done under a sac (iron pan radiating).