Golden mix salad in a broccoli-celery dressing
1 cup of corn grains
1 cup green peas
1 cup carrot
½ cup of celery root
½ cup of parsnip
1 cup of dressing made of broccoli and celery root
* Wash and clean the carrot,celery root and parsnip and cut them into cubes. Mix them with corn and peas and place in a pot to boil for 10-15 minutes. Add a little sea salt in cooking.
* After 10-15 min.drain the water from boiled vegetables and allow to cool.
* Wash the lettuce leaves and chop them. Mix the boiled vegetables with a coped letuce and add 1 cup of dressing made of broccoli and celery root .
* Serve it with lettuce.
How to prepare Broccoli-celery root dressing
10 broccoli florets
½ celery root
300 ml. soy yogurt
1 teaspoon mustard
1 clove of garlic
2-3 pinches of sea salt
* Clean the broccoli florets and put them on to steam to soften for 2 3-minute and leave to cool.
* Clean the celery root ,cut it into cubes and place it in a blender.
* Add 300 ml. soy yogurt in a blender, add sea salt, add 10 broccoli florets, 1 teaspoon mustard, garlic and blend for 2-3 minutes.