Goulash with seitan
3 onion heads
100 ml. water
3 pieces of green garlic
½ bunch parsley
1 pinch of sea salt
1 teaspoon of curry
1 teaspoon of coriander
* Cut the onion into crescents.
* Cut the carrot into crescents and add them on the onion.
* Cut the seitan into cubes and add it on the carrots.
* Add water and cook for 40 minutes.
* Add the finely chopped parsley.
* 10 minutes before it’s done, add a pinch of salt,
* Add finely chopped garlic.
* Add curry and coriander.
* Mix all the ingredients and cook for another 10 minutes.
* Once it is done you can combine it with other foods and do a nice balanced macrobiotic meal as on my photography or let your imagination to create something unique.