Green bean salad recipe
150 gr. green beans
6 daikon ovals
1 onion head
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
* Wash and clean the green beans.
* Clean and cut one onion head into crescents.
* Place all ingredients to soften on steam for 2-3 minutes.
* Allow to cool in a bowl.
* Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil,1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and mix all ingredients.
* Green beans is rich in vitamin C, E, provitamin A, and mostly contain vitamin K that prevents the occurrence of diabetes, regulate blood clotting and prevents blood clot. Thanks to the high percentage of potassium, green beans acts as a mild diuretic, regulates blood pressure, improves heart function and helps the excretion of harmful substances from the body.
The salad is ready, enjoy the taste.