Green salad recipe
4 green onions
2 pinches of salt
6 tablespoons oil
6 tablespoons lemon
* Wash the lettuce and broke it with a hands.
* Salted it with 2 pinches of salt.
* Wash and cut the radishes into circles and add them on.
* Wash and chop the cucumber in a rounds and add the slices on lettuce.
* Wash and chop the onion and add to the cucumber.
* Add 6 tablespoons of oil.
* Add 6 tablespoons of lemon juice.
* Mix all ingredients and enter health in your stomach.
*Lettuce is rich in vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and minerals -phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and iron.
*Cucumber is low calorie vegetable that contains lot of water, but it is rich in nutrients that are needed by the body. It contains potassium, iodine, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, iron, low fat, sugars and proteins. Cucumber contains many rare and important enzymes.