Healthy and crispy cookies without baking
200 gr . sunflower seeds
200gr . oat flakes
200gr . raisins
3 tablespoons of barley malt extract
* Bake the sunflower seeds in a heated pot 3-4 minutes and leave them in a bowl to cool .
* Wash the raisins and add them to the bowl with the sunflower seeds.
* Add the oat flakes and mix all ingredients .
* Place 3 tablespoons of of barley malt extract in a hot pot to melt, so that when you lift the spoon to drag you feel that thread .
* Add all ingredients in a pot and mix them with barley extract malt . Create balls from the resulting mixture with wet hands .