1 piece of broccoli
6 rounds of celery root
4 celery stalks
1 teaspoon homemade spice
or sea/Himalayan salt
* Clean the onions. Cut the onions into crescents and place them on the bottom of the pot as the first layer.
*Cut the celery root into cubes.
* Clean the carrots. Cut the carrots as ellipses and add them on the onions.
* Cut 4 sticks of celery and add them on the carrots.
* Add 1 liter of water and simmer on low heat to boil for 25 minutes.
* 5 minutes before it’s done add 1 teaspoon homemade spice or sea / Himalayan salt.
* Add the finely chopped parsley.
* Put the broccoli in a pot for steam cooking and leave for 5 minutes to soften. Add it to the soup.
When the soup is ready to serving you may add 1 or 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.