Low calorie cauliflower salad
1 small head cauliflower
1-2 pinches of sea salt
1 green garlic or or 3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons of cold pressed oil
4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
* Place the cauliflower in a pot for steam cooking 5-7 minutes to soften. Let it cool. Than
* Salted with a pinch of salt.
* Add finely chopped red pepper.
* Add the chopped garlic.
* Add 7 sheets of rucola (finely chopped).
* Add 3 tablespoons of cold pressed oil.
* Add 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
* Mix the ingredients well and allow to soaked 10 minutes.
* Then, enjoy the taste.