Healthy and tasty rice-banana dessert
200 gr. cooked brown rice
2 bananas (medium-sized)
50-100ml. soy yogurt
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
* Boil the brown rice. When it cools place the cooked brown rice in a blender.
* Peel bananas and cut them into pieces, then add slices of bananas in a blender.
* Add soy yogurt to the density that you want the dessert to have.
* In a hot pot, put the baked sunflower seeds and then briefly mashed them with a little sea salt.
* Once you finish, place the dessert in the fridge to cool for 20-30 minutes.
* Serve the dessert in a bowl of your choice and add the mashed sunflower seeds.
Easy to prepare, tasty and healthy dessert which will balance your energy after a hard day.