Beetroot soup recipe
(for 4 persons)
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ bunch parsley
1 tea spoon curry powder
1 tea spoon of ginger powder
* Cut the onion in large pieces and put them into the pot.
* Cut stalks of celery in a large pieces and put them into the same pot.
* Cut the zucchini in large pieces and add them to the pot.
* Add water in a pot to cook the vegetables and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes.
* Allow to cool.
* Pour the boiled vegetables in a blender to get creamy soup.
* Pour the blended vegetables in the pot.
* Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
* Add 1 teaspoon curry powder.
* Add 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
* Add finely chopped parsley.
*Allow to boil a few seconds and immediately remove it from fire.
* Mix the soup and think about which are your favorite supplements that you want to add.