Cumin soup recipe
4 tablespoons of cooked brown rice with barley
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon cold pressed sunflower oil
3 pinches of sea salt
300-400 ml. water
* Put 300-400 ml. water in a blender and add 4 tablespoons of cooked rice with barley. Blend it for 3-4 minutes.
* Put a tablespoon of cold pressed sunflower oil in a pot and pour the blended rice and barley in the pot to boil, then add a teaspoon of cumin.
* Allow to boil over low heat for 10-15 minutes and stir constantly.
I like the taste of this soup and I hope that you will like it too. Enjoy!
Medical properties of cumin
* Cumin strengthens the stomach, it stimulates the digestion, hormone production and the purification of urine .
* Soothes the bronchitis, coughing , strengthens the immune system and increases the production of antibodies
* Prevents cancer,because it stimulates the production of defense cells , protect the healthy cells from any damage and destroys tumor cells .
*Excellent results were demonstrated in the treatment of children who were suffering from bronchitis ,asthma and various allergies.